Member Profile - Seema
1. Name or Nickname:
Seema, Hey You
2. When did you start running and why?
It was something I could do with my dogs and I was told it doesn’t cost anything. BTW I no longer run with my dogs and doesn’t cost anything… yeah right!
3. What do you love most about running?
I love the beautiful locations, how it clears my head, the great feeling I get from it, the awesome people I’ve met through it.
4. What can’t you run without?
A device- watch or phone.
5. What is your most memorable run/event?
Running my first ever 21k in a tutu and wearing wings
6. What is your favourite running accessory (shoes/clothes/other)?
I love my trail running shoes- salomon’s in the mud, hokas, new mizanos.
7. Have you ever been injured?
I’ve had many injuries. Not all running related. Running related – hip and knee.
8. What keeps you motivated?
The feeling I get from it and PTR crew.
9. Your favourite pre and post run food?
Pre- banana Post- dark chocolate
10. What is your next run event?
I’m vollie-ing Two Bays. Entered Flying Brick Bellarine Sunset run.
11. What’s your running dream or current goal?
To keep running into my 70s.
12. Do you have any Pre-race routines?
Make sure my head torch is charged! Get my hydration vest sorted and post run drink organised.
13. What’s the farthest you’ve ever run?
14. Lesson learnt or best tip for your fellow runners?
You can do way more than you think. Thank you Seema and well done on your acheivements this year. PTR gives you wings !